The Guarded Heart

Well, I feel like I haven't written in awhile. God has been teaching me so much, but some of it has been very personal stuff not things I feel led to put on a blog for the whole world to have access to read; until now! The last few weeks God has been teaching me and thrilling my heart with the truth that HE KNOWS ME...REALLY KNOWS ME! (Ps 139) has come to mean even more to me than it did before. This week the Lord has just been reminding me of a truth that is just rocking me to my core; that God cannot put His love for me or you aside to make a "clear headed" decision. 

I first heard this in a message Beth Moore taught on "The Guarded Heart." Below is part 2 of the message and I hope God thrills you as much as He did me through the truth of His Word! Listening to it the second time today just made the truth that His love for us is so deep and real! I think of the lyrics from "Like an Avalanche" by Hillsong "nothing compares to this love buring in my heart." ENJOY and I PRAY BE CHANGED!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts