Reminder of what is to come!!!

This morning, I got to thinking about the moment in my life when everythng about relationships changed for me. When i was 18 i was at Big Stuf camp and was sitting on the board walk near the beach in PC having my quiet time.I came across a verse and it changed everything for me,it also confirmed what i was feeling in my heart at the time too. 1 Corinthians 7:39 "A wife is bound to her husband as long as he lives." I looked under the verse and i had written this thought,that i know was not me, but the Lord saying this to me.-Be faithful to your future husband before you even meet him. love him before you meet him.- There were other thoughts, but that one stood out this morning, the chorus of "faithful" was playing over and over in my head. It was just a cool reminder, to ,as it says in Gal 6:9 "And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up" and my favorite verse after that James 1:22 "Do not mearly listen to the Word and so deceieve yourselves, do what it says."

Comments

Popular Posts