Lord you are good

How do you write a blog about the goodness of God? Where do I even begin with how good the Lord has been to my sweet husband and I...?! 

I lay in bed in our beautiful remodeled home 
With a job I love (most days 😉)
Great Church 
Sweet new Dog we rescued 
A husband that I absolutely adore and fall more in love with everyday
Going to my dream school & looking to graduate summer 19’ w/ a Bachelors 
Wonderful family & friends 
My heart could burst 


God thank you for you’re goodness. Thank you for your grace! Thank you for your patience and kindness. Thank you for your love that never gives up. Thank you Lord,
Not for stuff, but when I look at the stuff what it symbolizes for me is newness. 

Lord, you truly make all things new. 

You took my past and literally removed it. Washing it away. 

It wasn’t until after we were married that I looked around and realized that my new last name symbolizes a-whole lot more than that I am now married. It symbolizes newness. Fresh start. A new beginning. 

God you are good. Lord you are faithful.


Comments

Popular Posts