Coming Soon

Just wanted to go ahead and give all you, my amazing follower/readers/supports a heads up. Radiant Girl is going to have a new home coming soon.

www.brittneymccook.com

Don't try and go there now because you won't find anything. It is still in the editing stages, thanks to my AH-MAZINGLY talented sister. She's my go to when I need anything artistic done (photography, graphics, website, drawing) you name it and she's my girl! The picture you see in my "If you care to know" she took. I brag on her a lot, and all my sisters are extremely gifted, but I probably personally benefit most from Maura's at times...Lol.  She was an Art major, but also just naturally gifted and talented, so the combination of natural ability, gifting & talented mixed with Education is a dangerous combination...in the best way.

But anyway, Radiant will have a new home!

Why you may ask?

The heartbeat of Radiant is to: Reach, Teach and Unleash the next generation of young ladies to live for the glory of God.

If you're wondering how that is going to be accomplished: One of the ways that is accomplished is through this Blog which is a resource I hope, but also God has been calling me to write a book, which I have been working on. Also to develop Bible Studies and Events for Middle/High School aged girls.

Since the desire is for Radiant Girl to grow and develop into more than just a blog, it's time that it have it's own REAL website.

I went with my name because it's easier for someone to remember my name then the name of my ministry. The desire is that Radiant Girl be a resource that I, and eventually my team, provide. Eventually Radiant Girl (I hope) will have it's own webpage, but for now it's similar to keep it just my name in case people want to contact me about speaking or writing and not specifically about Radiant Events or Resources.

Hope all that makes sense.

I'll keep everyone updated, but keep a lookout for the new home and also a new facebook FAN PAGE as well to keep up with all things Brittney & Radiant Girl !

Thank you for all the love and support!

It has just hit me this past week that if writing/speaking/teaching is what I want to do for the rest of my life then what am I waiting on? God has given me every green light you can imagine. He's equipped me with people, connections, and resources to see it happen. I can either talk about it some more or I can step into it! It hit me like a tone of bricks this week that a writing/teaching/speaking career isn't going to build itself. So I'm digging in my heals, with the help of family and friends, in faith and trusting God!!!

Prayer Appreciated!!!!!!!

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Brittney 

Comments

Popular Posts