Would You Date You?

I came across these short videos teachings from Pastor Steven and Holly Furtick today that they did as a part of series that Elevation Church is doing for their students called, "Would You Date You?"

They are all too good not to share, so instead of posting 6 different videos on my Facebook timeline and driving everyone crazy, I figured I would just share 4 of my favorite video teachings on my blog. Then all I'd have to do is post one link.

As I listened to Pastor Steven and Holly answer the students questions my heart just bursted with excitement and thankfulness. I was so thrilled and over-joyed to hear someone else share the same convictions as I do about dating and relationships. I love when someone takes the words right out of my mouth!

If you would like to watch the other videos and view the curriculum that goes along with the video teachings go to: http://elevationchurch.org/wouldyoudateyou

I do hope if you are a youth pastor or youth leader that you'll take the time to go check out this amazing resource. I really believe that God could use it to change so many students lives.

Here are my 4 favorite videos. Each one is at last 10 min. long. Enjoy :)

Session 2: The One


Session 3: Changing Seasons


Session 4: How Far?


Session 5: Pink and Blue

Comments

Popular Posts