Pursued by His Presence

Grab a cup of coffee or some hot chocolate and settle into your favorite chair with your journal, pen and more importantly your Bible. This video is almost about 40 min long, but I can promise you it will be worth every single second of your time.

This message from Kari Jobe on Worship could not have come about at a more perfect time. As I was sitting in my room after some sweet time of prayer with the Lord I was still just struggling. I was having major writers block...not because I didn't know what to write, but because I had so much I wanted to say. It was on the topic of being pursued by God. Then I came across this video...no accident. Totally of the Spirit!

So please take the time to "sit down" ,and you will understand why I put that in quotes as you watch, but "sit down" and listen and just take in what the Lord has to say through his servant Kari Jobe

Comments

Popular Posts