Not For A Moment

There are just some songs that just say it all aren't there? Well, this song is one of those. Looking back over this year if I could sum it all up in one sentence or statement it would be this: answered prayers.

In the good, the bad and the ugly I have seen the Lord move mountains this year. This song came to mean so much more to me here recently. This summer I was really going through a rough season with the Lord. Wrestling with a lot of questions and doubt. But like Hannah in (1 Samuel) even though she was in bitterness of soul she still prayed!

I heard this song probably end of August early September of this year and I just remember the tears flowing down my cheeks as the Lord reminded me that not for a moment did he leave or forsake me. Not one tear went unnoticed by him. Not one prayer went unheard. He was working and moving even when I couldn't see it.

I hope this song will bring you some peace and encouragement as it did me. Listening to it now, it means even more. I am seeing and have seen God answer months and months of tearful prayers.  Even though you may not see it right now, he his moving mountains on behalf of his beloved!

Comments

Anonymous said…
aw ! beautiful my love ! He is faithful, cast your anxieties on Him, because He cares for YOU ! Jacinta, Jessie & I care for you too :) Love you!

Popular Posts