Where the Spirit of the Lord is...

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." - 2 Cor 3:17


I begin each day in God's Word. And somewhere in the midst of my morning time with God, I ask Him to satisfy all my longings and fill all my hollow places with His lavish, unfailing love. This frees me from craving the approval of others and requiring others to fill my "cup." Then, if someone takes the time to demonstrate love to me, that's the overflow. I'm free to appreciate and enjoy it,but I don't require it emotionally.

See how God's love brings freedom? Not only are we freed; we are able to free others from having to boost us up all the time. Where the Spirit of the Lord's lavish love is, there is freedom.

Resource- Believing God: Day by Day By: Beth Moore 


Comments

Popular Posts