An Arranged Marriage

As someone who has a passion for girls ministry, and works with Middle-High School girls mostly, the topic of boys and relationship is a reoccurring topic. If there is one thing that I pray and desire for girls is to #1 fall in love with Jesus! Fix your eyes on Him and run this race of faith with everything you got for the glory of God. He is the One we were created to know and make known. But, when it comes to relationships every now and then I will come across a message/sermon that says everything I want to say when it comes to dating/relationships (any kind)/marriage...etc. The first one is "Boy Meets Girl" by Louie Giglio, "Faith and Inheritance." Breakway Ministries, and now Mr. & Mrs. Betterhalf Part 3: An Arranged Marriage by Steven Furtick! Here is the link:Mr. & Mrs. Betterhalf, Part 3: An Arranged Marriage

I encourage you married or single (you are either one or the other) to watch and listen to this message. Whenver I come across a good relationship series or sermon I try to share it because I know that this is an area that girls struggle with trusting God in. I pray so much that you are encouraged by this message!!!

Comments

Popular Posts