Norming Purity

This is probably one of THE BEST messages I have ever heard on Purity,and I have heard a lot of messages on purity. I grew up attending Big Stuf Camp and Stuart Hall (the teacher in the video),has since I was in 9th grade, been one of my favorite speakers/teachers of the Gospel. So it doesn't really surprise me that my favorite message on purity is one by Stuart. Sorry, that the now last three blogs have been videos, but sometimes it is more powerful for us to hear a message than it is for to just read one. Eventually I will write another blog, but I wouldn't post these videos if they were not something God is using in my life, and I pray that He will draw you to Himself through the teaching of His Word! So below is the message that Stuart Hall taught at ECHO during Part 4 of the "Norming Glory" series. BE BLESSED!!!

norming glory week 4 from Echo on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular Posts