In the Silence...

I love when God wakes me up, and puts a song in your heart, and brings truth! Anytime this happends now, i always think of this quote, but from the first time i read it to now it is always more than a quote, i feel like its God saying to me "Oh child, would you rise for only Me to see?”

The chorus to "none but Jesus" was playing in my head as i sat at the table with my cup of coffee. I decided to go upstairs to play the song, and as the song was playing the Holy Spirit brought this verse up in my heart and mind. "But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ" Phili 3:7 (ESV)

Just put things in priority for me again: the things that i think are SO important mean nothing in light of my relationship and walk with Jesus. After the day i had yesterday, I'm so glad the Lord's mercies are new each day, and that by God's grace and love he bring me back to what matters. So grateful to have a God who never gives up on me, but ever pursues me. Glory to God!


"None But Jesus"Hillsong http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz8b0IbhPMk

Comments

Popular Posts