Snow Day!

I have been inside all day. It's more of a ice day then snow day. The snow is pretty but the fact that the roads in Ga are all ice now is not so much fun. No one can go anywhere...i mean if you really want to venture out into the ice you can, but they advice against it, and since most of use do not know how to drive on ice..not snow..ice..the weather channel advices everyone to stay home. So that is what i am doing. As much as i don't like being stuck at home, it has been nice to just be home and relax. I did alot of journaling and reading this morning and afternoon. I was reading Ps 119, trying to get through some more of "Owner's Manual for Christians" by Charles Swidoll, and read some more of "Boy Meets Girl" By: Joshua Harris(i have read that book so many times, its more of a casual read now for me, as a reminder..lol its just a GOOD BOOK), been on facebook more times then i can count just out of shear bordom,talking on the phone,took a nap, and now I am blogging and drinking hot chocolate. I did some blogging this morning, i updated mine, and read something Beth Moore wrote on the LIFE TODAY website and it ecouraged and challengaed me so much, thats why i posted it below...hoping it will encourage others. I also read a blog from Jill (her blog is LOVE) and the post :The Spirit is Hovering: is just what i need to hear and be reminded of, that my God knows no bounds. So overall it has been a good Snow/Ice day. I like days like this, because these are the days when God gets my attention for almost a full 24 hrs, but when you can't go anywhere isn't it amazing the time you have to just sit and be still, and know that He is God!

Comments

Popular Posts