Gal 6:9-10 ...every time im weary this is what I see

I was readig this in LPM blog and it brought tears to my eyes, because it is just what i needed to hear. It never fails, when i get weary i alwasy end up seeing this verse somewhere. I love the Lord, and how he encourage my heart to keep going!



But here's the thing. I want those answers for you, too. He loves you so much and is so intently watching over you and ordaining details to let you know He's there. Oh, that He would give us eyes to see! My deep hope is that many of you who shared such seasons of turmoil through your comments to the Exodus 33 post have also seen evidence of His heightened activity and answered prayer. You are never forgotten. Never overlooked.

"So we must not grow weary in doing good, for in due time we will reap, if we do not give up. So then, whenever we have an opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who belong to the family of faith." (Galatians 6:9,10)

Comments

Popular Posts